Friday, June 8, 2012

This week on Chez Roo...

What happened this week:

One trip to the ER involving punctured eardrum, small child and pokey object.

One pair of pants hemmed (not exciting enough to photograph).

One infinity scarf made using this pattern. Unfortunately our June weather more than justifies this. It is soft and warm and I wear it every day. If I were to make it again, which I totally will, I would make it at least 6-8" shorter.

  Nani Iro double gauze and Anna Maria Horner Little Folks voile

Oh, and one more trip to the ER involving potential appendicitis (sent home and told to monitor).

Never a dull moment!

And in other news, the Let's Get Acquainted blog hop is moving along at an amazing pace - four posts a week. This week, I was able to learn how to make a journal cover, a charm pack ruffle skirt, a paper pieced herringbone block, and met the lovely ladies from these blogs:

June 5   
    Cinzia from Deux Petites Souris
    Kristy from Quiet Play

June 7
    Taryn from From Pixels to Patchwork
    Em from Sewing by Moonlight

Hopefully, the appendix will stay intact, and I will be spending this weekend finishing up my little project and tutorial for the blog hop on Tuesday. Kelly from Jeliquilts will also be posting for the blog hop on Tuesday.

See you then and thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, poor you (eardrum, potential appendix). Hope your patients recover. Your scarf is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty scarf. I hope the eardrum and appendix are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear - what a rotten week! hope it gets better :()

    ReplyDelete
  4. eep, scary week! The scarf is awesome, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scarf and the color is Beautiful! Great tutorial on the tea cozy also!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate people taking the time to comment, and try to reply via email to everyone.